Castlewellan Holiday Week started in 1985 in a small way and has continued to grow and be blessed by God each year. The Week is attended by Methodists and friends who enjoy a full and varied programme for all the family. Day visitors are welcome, particularly on the Wednesday afternoon when there are special activities.
Throughout the week there are a number of things happening that you can get involved in and enjoy.
- Daily morning Bible Studies from Monday to Friday.
- Deep and meaningful worship led by CHW Band.
- An exciting youth and children’s programme each morning and evening staffed by a large youth team.
- Special discussion groups and social events for young adults.
- A crèche each morning with a qualified staff.
- An extensive activities programme each afternoon.
- A varied and exciting evening & late night programme.
- Time to chat, visit the ice-cream parlour, make friends and much much more!