Castlewellan Holiday Week started in 1985 in a small way and has continued to grow and be blessed by God each year. The Week is attended by Methodists and friends who enjoy a full and varied programme for all the family. Day visitors are welcome, particularly on the Wednesday afternoon when there are special activities.
This years CHW is all over now, but we’d love to hear your thoughts on the week and how it went for you – if you could take the time to download the attached sheet and answer a couple of questions for us we’d really appreciate it.
Throughout the week there are a number of things happening that you can get involved in and enjoy.
- Daily morning Bible Studies from Saturday to Friday.
- Deep and meaningful worship led by Soul Purpose Band.
- An exciting youth and children’s programme each morning and evening staffed by a large youth team.
- Special discussion groups and social events for young adults.
- A crèche each morning with a qualified staff.
- An extensive activities programme each afternoon.
- A varied and exciting evening & late night programme.
- Time to chat, visit the ice-cream parlour, make friends and much much more!